WHAT'S COOKIN W/ JEREMIAH!
1) Soften butter by leaving it at room temperature over night or for a few hours
2) In kitchen aid mixer or medium bowel with hand mixer add all ingredient mix 2 to 3 minutes on low speed:
½ butter or 2 sticks - at room temperature
MAKE THE DISH
1) Preheat pan on medium heat and start pot of boiling water.
2) Fine dice garlic and 4 tablespoons butter.
3) Cook pasta according to directions four to 3 minutes boiling water.
4) Saute scallops in browned butter for till firm time will vary depending on type of scallops.
5) Add add pasta and toss togther.
6) Plate and garnish with lemon zest and parsley!
7) ENJOY # us at #fastafix #lemon #pasta #cayenne #scallops #butter
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: THREE TRUMPETS
157 W. College Ave.
Pleasant Gap, PA 16823
Open Monday - Friday
10 AM - 2 PM and 4 PM - 6PM
Open Saturday ONLY in December
A test kitchen for you.
BIG NEWS COMING SOON!
West Shore Farmers Market
900 Market Street, Lemoyne, PA
Open Friday, 8 AM-6 PM
Open Saturday 8 AM-2 PM