1 lbs ricotta cheese ravioli
1 lbs shrimp - shelled & deveined
16 oz red sauce
1 lg shallot - fine diced
⅓ c white wine
2 cloves garlic/minced
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 dash cayenne
Garnish: fresh parsley & shaved parmesan cheese
1) Preheat pan on medium heat and start pot of boiling water.
2) Fine dice shallot, garlic and device shrimp (if necessary).
3) Cook ravioli according to directions four to five mines.
4) Saute shallot, spices and garlic for two to 3 mins, add shrimp.
5) Add white wine reduce for 1 minute add red sauce salt and pepper to taste.
6) Plate and garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley!
7) ENJOY # us at #fastafix
What's cookin w/ JEREMIAH!
DIFFICULTY level: two trumpets
157 W. College Ave.
Pleasant Gap, PA 16823
Open Monday - Friday
10 AM - 2 PM and 4 PM - 6PM
Open Saturday ONLY in December
A test kitchen for you.
Broad Street Market, 1233 N 3rd St,
Harrisburg, PA 17102
Open Thursday & Friday, 9 AM-5 PM
Open Saturday 8 AM-4 PM