1 lbs ricotta cheese ravioli
1 lbs shrimp - shelled & deveined
16 oz red sauce
1 lg shallot - fine diced
⅓ c white wine
2 cloves garlic/minced
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 dash cayenne
Garnish: fresh parsley & shaved parmesan cheese
1) Preheat pan on medium heat and start pot of boiling water.
2) Fine dice shallot, garlic and device shrimp (if necessary).
3) Cook ravioli according to directions four to five mines.
4) Saute shallot, spices and garlic for two to 3 mins, add shrimp.
5) Add white wine reduce for 1 minute add red sauce salt and pepper to taste.
6) Plate and garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley!
7) ENJOY # us at #fastafix
What's cookin w/ JEREMIAH!
DIFFICULTY level: two trumpets